Monday, June 6, 2016

Our RV


We have been on the road for a little over two weeks now. It has been pretty awesome so far. I always thought part of the fun of going on vacation was staying in a hotel but it is so cool to travel and have your house with you wherever you go. I don't have to pack and I have everything I need right here with me. I love it.



 Today we are in Tallahassee Florida. It is raining and it is supposed to rain for the rest of the day. When it rains in an RV it is LOUD!! My Dad asked if it is like living in a tin can. Pretty  much. haha




Parked in our current spot in Tallahassee (pic prior to the rain!)
















I'm going to show you some pictures of the inside of our RV but first I must warn you... it isn't pretty! Not even a little bit but it had the layout we wanted. We know we can always fix up the inside and make it look better. Until then we are just trying to ignore the things we don't like because they are superficial. We still really love the layout and that is what is important.

Here is some pictures of the kitchen/dining area

That's right even got to keep the wine rack. Very important! The washer/dryer combo is in the bottom right cabinet

























Kitchen table with storage under the seats















The table folds into another bed













One of the things we wished we had thought of when looking for an RV was a pantry but alas we did not. Duh. So, we just decided to use some cabinets near the front as our pantry.

Near the driver seat
Near the passanger seat


Chris's office/the passenger seat

The living room

Dark couch cover was a bad idea for an already dark room
Couch as a not too comfy bed

The pattern on the chair is so bad but it is comfy
Dogs giant bed takes up the whole living room and they like to lay next to it haha


Bathroom

Can't wait to take down the wallpaper and paint
It's pretty small



Bedroom


My new modcloth comforter (love it)

storage under the bed
The shower is in our bedroom


At least got to take down the little strip of  floral wallpaper


My desk



Closet- I may have taken over this one for my dresses 


Another closet

After looking at those can you believe the RV is a 2006 Fleetwood Bounder and not 1986 RV? I don't know what is up with some of that wall paper and patterns on the furniture. 

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had the courage and finances to travel like this. Having a case of wanderlust can be an exquisite way to live if you can afford it. From your pictures, the RV looks very much like a home. In all honesty, it is nicer than my home. I look forward to reading about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liza. I hope someday you are able to travel as well.

      Delete